B2B buyers receive hundreds of sales emails in their inbox every day. So, how do you make sure your sales emails not only get noticed and opened, but also read and acted upon? Read this guide to…
Learn what an evergreen sales funnel is, what the benefits are, and how to build one for continuous, steady revenue.
You can't create scalable success without a plan. But too many people get lost in the process of planning and lose sight of the #1 purpose of a winning sales plan.
If you are looking to scale faster, you need two things in order to succeed. First, your sales team needs to be great at identifying good prospects; second, they need some serious Jedi skills when it…
In the business world, rarely are deals closed on day one.
“Our product works. It saves our customers a lot of money. We can prove it. Heck, we even do a pilot for them when they ask. Afterwards, they see the numbers, the data confirms our claims. But they…
Hey there - I’m just checking in on our last conversation… Hey there - I’m just checking in on whether you saw our proposal… Hey there - I’m just checking to see if you had a chance to review our… Ok.…
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.