Forget typical trivialities like sentence length, grammar, and typos. How to write a good blog post is depending on the Detail Principle, explained in this post.
Learn how to create an SEO content strategy that drives results by getting these 2 key things right.
If you're a SaaS company looking to drive signups from content marketing, here's why you should focus on bottom of the funnel first.
In this post we’ll answer how long it takes to see results from content marketing by showing you real data from our client engagements.
Most SaaS SEO strategies don't drive enough rankings for high-intent keywords. This strategy fixes that.
Our content distribution strategy is to double down paid social and SEO. Here's our in-depth strategy that we're using and the results we've achieved.
We explain the shift in thinking and SaaS content strategy for the company Leadfeeder that resulted in us scaling new signups to over 200/month.
When CognitiveFX (a concussion treatment center based in Provo, Utah) reached out to us last year to do their content marketing, we were unsure if we’d be able to help them. There were a number of…
Shared by 116, including Rachel Miller | #InfluencerMarketing, Gini Dietrich
Learn what it takes (and how) to practically produce actual thought leadership content.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.