GV partner David Schenkein took Agios Pharmaceuticals public in 2013. Here’s how the experience informs his work as a venture capitalist.
Love him or hate him, the Tesla CEO is about to show whether Twitter can take flight under his ownership. More than his billions are at stake.
Retirees need to start planning at age 60 to avoid getting blindsided by the income-related monthly adjustment amount, or IRMAA, which can get tacked on to standard Medicare premiums
Just because growth stocks are down from their peak doesn't mean they're cheap, writes Michael Kops.
Though Ray Dalio, co-chief investment officer of Bridgewater Associates, sees similarities to the 1930s on several fronts, the founder of the biggest hedge fund on Thursday said he doesn’t see a…
Barron's talked to financial advisors to put together a playbook for a 70-year-old retiree, covering everything from investments to healthcare plans to when it's time to get outside help.
Now might be the best opportunity first-time buyers have had in several years to land a new home, writes Nicole Bachaud.
There was something tragic about Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell's latest press conference, writes J.W. Mason.
Markets’ recent volatility can be unnerving, but a downturn can yield opportunity for savvy savers young and old, financial advisors say. Consider Roth IRA conversions, I bonds, rebalancing, and more.
A Friday rally saves the S&P 500 from a technical bear market, but leaves questions hanging: How long will this last, and will it end in recession?
Markets can confound amateurs and experts alike. Here's how to position yourself for long-term financial health.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.