The Best of Adam (User-A)Gent 🤖
6 most popular Adam (User-A)Gent 🤖 articles, as voted by our community.
I drink milk and help SEO teams get things done. And I'm all out of milk...
Adam (User-A)Gent 🤖 on SEO
SEO & Engineering Principles
A blueprint on how SEO, product and engineering teams can work together
Why SEO is a Language Problem
Why it's critical to develop a common language between SEO, product and development teams
These are some all-time favorites with Refind users.
How to Map SEO Outcomes
A framework to map out SEO outcomes and impact metrics
Shared Understanding in SEO
Why SEO documentation can fail to get SEOs and developers on the same page.
SEO Triad Team Structures
How to create effective teams that plan and implement SEO roadmaps
Lean Thinking in SEO
How focusing on value can be used to reduce waste in SEO initiatives
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web that make you smarter, tailored to your interests. is one of more than 10k sources we monitor.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.