The Best of YourStory
The most popular YourStory articles, as voted by our community.
YourStory: the story of our bold new India. Follow @YSEcosystem, @TheCaptableCo, @YourStory_LIFE, @YSGulf, @YSBrandsOfIndia & @DecryptingStory for more.
YourStory on Python
Top 12 Python Applications in the Real-World You Need to Know
Python programming can be the best option for developing certain applications, get to know them here along with some famous applications built using python
These are some all-time favorites with Refind users.
Top 8 Development in Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence has enabled hype in the marketplace. The expensive technologies and expertise has not found a way to integrate cognitive projects
Top 5 Latest Advancements in Artificial Intelligence
Ai advancement in every field that has led startups to deal with the presence of data. Cloud and AI works together, program runs cloud storage.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web that make you smarter, tailored to your interests. is one of more than 10k sources we monitor.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.