Surprising ways meditation can help your brain stay sharp as you age, and improve memory and focus.
«在动物王国中，人类拥有一种独特的超能力: 评估过去和规划未来的能力。不幸的是，这种进化的进步是以情感代价为代价的ーー后悔和担忧，这两种情绪通常都是因为没有活在当下而造成的。研究表明，你花在心不在焉(不在场)上的时间越多，你可能就越不快乐。事实上，人类醒着的时候有47% 的时间用于精神上的时间旅行。»
Can you think of a better way to celebrate National Relaxation Day than to practice every variation of this calming pose?
To harness the energy of the mind, you must learn to see beyond the content of your thoughts to their very substance.
A consistent stretching routine has numerous benefits—here's how to do it right.
One yoga teacher immersed herself in freezing water for 31 days. Here's her advice for how you can do it, too.
Give your shoulders the care they need with these relieving postures.
Add these asanas to your practice for proud posture, enhanced mobility, and an open heart.
Curious about what the most viewed yoga practice on YouTube is? We dug into the platform to find out for you.
Wondering how to do Crow Pose? It's about more than just strong arms. Here's what else you need to know to come into the pose with ease.
These stretches for tight hamstrings also stretch and strengthen the hip flexors to ensure you find even more release and relief.
These Yin yoga poses stretch your body so that you can find physical as well as emotional relief from whatever you no longer need.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.