The Best of WineEnthusiast
The most popular WineEnthusiast articles, as voted by our community.
We Bring Wine To Life🍷
WineEnthusiast on Food
How Instagram Sparked the Clear-Ice Trend
Photogenic, blemish-free blocks are now de rigueur in craft cocktails. Social media is in large part to thank.
WineEnthusiast on Sports
How Champagne Celebrations Became a Sports Tradition—Starting with Formula 1
From basketball to baseball, sparkling wine plays a major role in sports celebrations. But motorsports arguably perfected the Champagne shower.
WineEnthusiast on Wine
How to Pour Wine Without Spilling a Drop
Pouring like a sommelier is an art and crucial skill for anyone who loves wine. Learn how to pour wine without spilling in this guide.
These are some all-time favorites with Refind users.
How to Make Homemade Lemonade: A Step-by-Step Guide
Along with a recipe for homemade lemonade, we'll show you how to mix it into cocktails for a boozy twist.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. is one of more than 10k sources we monitor.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.