To onboard their existing fashion customers, especially women, to Web3 and metaverse projects, brands are investing in educational resources.
As Gen Z consumers show unique online behaviour, brands should evolve their marketing strategies and reconsider platforms to reach younger audiences.
The second iteration in late March will bridge Decentraland with other virtual worlds, with a focus on digital-physical crossovers and more support for brands.
The industry’s efforts do little to move the needle when it comes to sustainable fashion. Small brands could offer some solutions.
For its second immersive, virtual experience, Vogue Business showcased seven three-dimensional digital fashion pieces in the metaverse. The Member-only experience included designer-narrated audio…
The links between luxury fashion and gaming are strengthening as Gucci launches an academy to support emerging esports players to go professional.
With models grounded at home, digital technology provides a welcome solution to product photography.
The long-awaited digital shoes are available to people who own Rtfkt’s mysterious Mnlth NFTs.
Consumer data capture is entering a new era. Luxury brands are turning from first and third-party cookies to zero-party data — information that a customer freely provides.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.