The French capital is cleaning up its act.
From hypnotic subway stations to spellbinding cityscapes
If you're a lover of art books, we've got a helpful tip for you: The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum offers more the 200 exhibition catalogs that you can download
Proof that we need to take action to fight the climate crisis now.
«1. Amsterdam, the Netherlands 2. Basra, Iraq 3. New Orleans, USA 4. Venice, Italy 5. Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam 6. Kolkata, India 7. Bangkok, Thailand 8. Georgetown, Guyana 9. Savannah, USA»
The production will star real-life K-pop singer Luna.
Save money, skip the crowds and expand your horizons this year.
Planet Earth’s most heavenly picture palaces and movie houses
Did your area make this year’s list?
Did your city make this year’s list?
Here's something you might not know: Women have been legally allowed to go topless in public in New York City since 1992. So if you’re in Central Park or on the
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.