Prince, Madonna, Duran Duran, Beyoncé, R.E.M., Taylor Swift, and Sinead O'Connor are just some of the artists who make our list of the best videos ever.
The Beatles, Whitney Houston, and Sinead O'Connor are among the artists who reinvented songs that rival, and in some cases, even outshine the originals.
Yellowstone star Kevin Costner doesn't "really care how the cookie crumbles" when it comes to his political endorsements
Ant-Man And The Wasp: Quantumania opened at the top of the box office, so why does it still feel like the MCU is losing its touch?
House Of The Dragon isn't the only GOT-related series in the works. Here's everything you need to know about the seven other shows in the franchise's queue
How James Cameron's blockbuster—still the worldwide box office champ—changed Hollywood, influenced the MCU, and even inspired the likes of Scorsese and Herzog
Hawke's new HBO Max docuseries, The Last Movie Stars, uses Newman and Woodward's careers to explore America in the 20th century
How should Hollywood respond to the latest racist firestorm? By casting even more stars of color
Toxic fans have been trying to sink Amazon’s big-ticket series, but their motives—and their influence—are raising new questions
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.