Stevie Nicks got philosophical about hers, telling TODAY.com the doll is "the spirit of Stevie Barbie and the spirit of me, blended together in this little person."
Plus, a dietitian says: 'The Mediterranean diet celebrates the enjoyment of food.'
Follow this chef's advice and set yourself up for success in the kitchen.
These simple and summery recipes will let you spend less time in the kitchen and more time in the sun.
Research from the Gottman Institute reveals four common communication pitfalls that often mean the couple is headed for divorce.
Your eating, drinking and technology habits could be keeping you from a good night's sleep.
If you wake up in the middle of the night, this one's for you.
«First, breathe in for the count of four. Then, hold your breath for a count of seven. Finally, breathe out while counting to eight.»
Serve spiced chicken over caramelized onions and baked flatbread soaked with the cooking juices.
“I will not slap the upraised palm of a person who is not my peer."
It was a dirty job — literally — but it also taught me to look for joy in unexpected places.
One package of cream cheese, so many possibilities.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.