Get ready to build serious strength in a matter of minutes.
Welcome to the cosiest solution to those rainy days and dark mornings.
The answer lies in the concept of “optimal busyness”
Alone time is an art form, not something to be avoided at all costs.
It’s all about finding inner strength during tough times.
The research is troubling.
A psychotherapist explains why compatibility, not chemistry, is the standard to aim for.
«mutual trust and vulnerability are the key to slowly getting to know one another, and developing that sense of closeness may take longer than you think. »
We’ve all been there.
Life moves fast, but that doesn't mean we can't still have mood-boosting hobbies! From painting, sewing and other creative hobbies to ones that enhance our physical fitness, here's our list of 9 of…
«Doing something simply for the love of doing it is pretty priceless on its own»
Because scrolling on Twitter won’t help.
In this week’s Sleep Diaries, a 31-year-old gardener wonders what she should be eating in the day to improve her sleep at night.
Putting your wellbeing first is important.
Rid yourself of the opinions of others with the help of this expert advice.
Do you find bright lights overwhelming or tend to ‘catch’ other people’s emotions? Read this.
New research offers some helpful advice.
«So, next time you’re feeling overwhelmed by your emotions or are struggling to put a finger on how you’re feeling, try and take a moment to unpick what’s going on»
“You don’t need to do things 100% to do them.”
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.