People taking part in the trial can tell where grass and path meet during walks, and when they are near a window or doorway.
He represents all people who have been - and continue to be - denied their human rights, says Dr Whitaker.
Lake Superior State University has chosen the ten words it found were most "misused, overused, and useless" in 2022 and forbidden people from using them at all for the next 12 months.
According to a charity being set up to help them, members of the trans community are detransitioning.
Cats and dogs may be sworn enemies but both have a role to play in helping very emotional people to cope
Up to 800,000 people in England could benefit from the £45 app which can work through wearable devices like the Apple watch.
The UK will observe a period of national mourning, the new King will address the nation, he's then expected to travel around Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, and millions are likely to flock to…
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.