Nike’s direct-to-consumer business is great for consumers, but for shareholders, it’s a costly endeavor. Read why I have a Strong Sell rating on NKE stock.
In this article, I discuss my $100,000 high-yield model portfolio, which comes with both a high yield and high dividend growth.
We discuss how young folks in their early 30s can aim and accumulate a large sum by the time they are in their 50s. See how big can be your retirement savings.
If you're in your 40s or older and haven't done retirement planning, there's no better time to do this than now. In fact, it's never too early.
In this article, I explain why, to a large extent, reasonably hedged mortgage REITs should not be affected by the shape of the curve.
Snap’s shares were brutalized on Friday, a day after the social media company reported Q2’22 earnings.
The bear market of 2022 has eerily similar characteristics of bear markets of the past. Read more to see what may happen next to SP500 Index.
Most rental property investors miscalculate their returns. Once you properly account for most expenses, REITs are typically more rewarding than rental properties. Click here to find out why.
2U suffered its worst quarterly earnings on record, dropping nearly 40% in a single day as a result. Read more to find out why TWOU stock is a sell.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
400k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.