Pankisi, a wooded valley in the Caucasus Mountains, was labeled a refuge for terrorists. All I found was life-changing Kist cuisine and hospitality.
A weekend spent foraging, hiking, and bunking up with mycophiles in the California redwoods gave me the most game-changing mushroom cooking tips I didn’t know I needed.
In Baja, California, these coconut fried shrimp tacos shine with a crunchy tropical batter, habanero salsa, soothing crema, and citrus-pickled onions.
Her rigatoni al sugo di coda, a classic Roman dish of braised oxtail with tomato sauce, is my favorite version of the classic—and I luckily jotted it down before it was too late.
Hannah Che, author of The Vegan Chinese Kitchen, teaches us how to transform simple ingredients into delicious, show-stopping dishes.
Making the perfect Spanish omelet is easier than you think.
In Fanny Singer’s new book, ”Always Home,” she talks about her mother Alice Waters’ favorite meal.
Our favorite one-dish skillet recipes for an easy and delicious meal (and equally easy cleanup!).
Take away the intimidation of how to cook a lobster with these fool-proof steps from our Test Kitchen.
The secrets to making summer’s enduring pastime even more enjoyable and delicious.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.