While previous statistics have shown that work friendships are crucial to a happy working life, new data shows that employees are lonelier than ever.
«Make sure that you find ways to use your voice and share your work on weekly meetings, group calls, quarterly summaries or another way you can [think of to] showcase your work," she suggests.»
If you feel like you’re in a funk at the moment, you’re not alone. Here, clinical psychologist and Headspace App mental health expert Mary Spillane explains how to get yourself out of a rut.
«We can all better our mental state by being a little more mindful each day, and by taking a moment to reflect and assess what we want from our future, we can help live each with a sense of purpose.»
Avoiding outfit repeating is a privileged mindset that almost nobody can keep up with, yet the pressures still exist.
Love bombing can be hard to detect since kind gestures can be mistaken for genuine interest. Here’s how to know if you’re dating a love bomber.
«When love bombing is used as a manipulation strategy, it violates others' boundaries and needs, leading to people feeling excessive guilt or feeling unsafe in the relationship»
Men are making TikTok videos asking for feedback on their dating app profiles - and women aren’t holding back.
9 hairstylists predict the top hair trends for the fall-winter season.
As someone who, like Dan, knows what it’s like to struggle to put socks on, I’m willing to give it a go.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
450k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.