The Best of Notion
The most popular Notion articles, as voted by our community.
The connected workspace for your docs, projects, and knowledge.
Notion on Techbio
TechBio: a new stack for a new biology
How can we produce and supply enough safe and nutritious food in a sustainable way to a population which is expected to exceed 9 billion? How can we keep global warming under 1.5C, or even 2C, whilst petrochemistry provides most of the energy and materials this rising population requires? How can we outwit diseases that have so far outwitted us and continue to meaningfully extend human healthspan and lifespan? Most of the key questions facing us, most of them requiring urgent answers, hinge on our understanding and use of biology.
These are some all-time favorites with Refind users.
Content marketing for founding teams
Shared by 109, including Lenny Rachitsky
Notion – A tool for notes, documents, and knowledge bases
A new tool that blends your everyday work apps into one. It's the all-in-one workspace for you and your team
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web that make you smarter, tailored to your interests. is one of more than 10k sources we monitor.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.