Home automation isn't cheap. But can build a DIY smart home on a shoestring budget! These nine examples show you how.
Mind maps are a powerful productivity tool which you can use across a variety of areas. Let's see how mind maps can help you create a visual blog.
If you're just starting out making your own music, here's the best free music production software for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Things move quickly in tech, with lots of exciting changes in store. Here's eight of our top tech predictions for 2023.
These free AI apps can take a sentence you type and turn it into a realistic painting or an image.
Whether you like horror, classic films, or soap operas, there's a YouTube channel with free and legal movies and shows waiting for you.
These geography games will quiz you on knowledge of countries, places, and territories in unique ways and also teach you a bit about our Earth.
Samsung Galaxy devices are packed with useful tools and features. Here are seven that you might not have tried, but are well worth checking out.
These free travel planning apps show all your activities and attractions on a live map and help you plot an itinerary.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.