The Best of INSEAD Knowledge
The most popular INSEAD Knowledge articles, as voted by our community.
Impactful research and thought leadership from INSEAD, The Business School for the World
INSEAD Knowledge on Food
The Neuroscience of Eating
An entire biological ecosystem – encompassing complex connections between our gut and brain – underpins our daily food choices.
«An evolving body of research explores how bacteria composition and hormonal activity in the gut communicate with the brain and vice versa»
INSEAD Knowledge on Leadership
Our Addiction to Charismatic Leaders Needs to Stop
The antidote to narcissistic leaders who coast on their charisma is a paradigm shift in education.
These are some all-time favorites with Refind users.
Responsible AI Has Become Critical for Business
Investors need to prioritise the ethical deployment of AI – too much is at stake if they don’t.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web that make you smarter, tailored to your interests. is one of more than 10k sources we monitor.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.