LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga beat Elden Ring
Xbox is the only console to grow year-on-year across Europe
The industry goes in cycles for indies, Finji CEO Bekah Saltsman tells us in a discussion at last October's Megamigs co…
The headline image above is a screen capture of CNN's Fear & Greed Index from late September. If you're unfamiliar …
Supercell is removing all loot boxes from Brawl Stars. In a video announcing the change, the mobile company explained t…
Decision-making over franchises can seem obscure, but there's usually solid logic behind such investment -- and sales are only part of the puzzle
Experts break down the biggest implications from the record-breaking $68.7 billion deal
To mark the platform's fifth anniversary, Microsoft's Aaron Buckley and Gamemode One's Sean Davidson tout a hands-on approach to monetized user-generated content
The question of what Nintendo does after Switch is increasingly important, but breaking the curse of unsuccessful console follow-ups is a major concern
Nintendo doesn't do mergers and acquisitions. But as the industry consolidates, it may need to protect what it's got
Samsung and Microsoft tell us how games streaming reached the needed inflection point as they partner on the Samsung Gaming Hub
Harbottle & Lewis' Kostya Lobov weighs up the factors developers should consider when trying to get their game included in a subscription service
Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick discusses the trouble of finding a good brand fit, properly setting expectations for the next GTA, and QA unionization
Sam Naji and Damian Abrahams explain why livestreaming is crucial for understanding gamers and how it translates to sales
Publishers will need to go deeper to deliver the surprises
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.