The Best of Creative Review
The most popular Creative Review articles, as voted by our community.
We share insight and inspiration from across the creative industries, connecting brilliant minds to make brilliant things happen. Subscribe: http://bit.ly/3sonx0Q
Creative Review on Fashion
Does Burberry’s redesign signal a new chapter for ‘British’ symbolism?
Under Daniel Lee, Burberry has revealed new branding centring British heritage. Does it signal a shift in how Britishness is perceived?
Creative Review on TV
The best film posters of 2016
Art director Adrian Curry selects his favourite film posters of 2016, including an intricate design for the Handmaiden and retro illustration for De Palma
These are some all-time favorites with Refind users.
Apple draws mixed responses with its latest ads
Apple has long recognised the charm of cleverly honing in on individual product benefits in its ads, but two new sets of spots – with starkly varied tones – has generated a varied reaction from the…
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web that make you smarter, tailored to your interests. is one of more than 10k sources we monitor.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.