We can't stop watching her swish them
Be a little selfish about your 🔥 pics.
Is breastfeeding really best…for a small silicone dummy? Do make-believe babies deserve real diapers? Are medical ethics applicable to inanimate figurines? Inside the extremely niche (yet surprisingly…
OMG, I've never felt more awkward.
Not a great look, Kylie!
The Duck Dynasty star turned faith influencer has given zillennial Christianity a seductive rebrand. Should you listen?
In a Post-Roe world, some women who are sure they want to remain childless are seeking straightforward procedures to get their tubes tied or removed. Too bad they have to go up against doctors, their…
The controversial mindfulness practice combines meditation and masturbation. Here's what you need to know.
Yes, there's still more to learn–even if you've been together 4ever.
Calling all Francophiles: These flicks are for you.
PSA: You're about to become a gamer (even if you don't know it yet)
Read this before you hit send on that “I miss you” text.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.