If you thought there was only one way to do this exercise, think again.
Research shows there are significant benefits to reducing your intake of red meat—processed and/or unprocessed.
When 13-year-old Andrew Alati biked across Hempstead Turnpike on June 30, 2019, the odds were stacked against him
Braydon Bringhurst is the rare athlete who can blend explosive power with precision and control. But he’d need a lot more than that to ride his bike up this insanely technical downhill trail.
Let’s clear up some confusion on stretching.
I thought I was doing these hard rides to memorialize my dad. I was wrong.
Calm the mind and body with these soothing yoga-inspired moves.
Drink this 10 minutes before bed each night to wake up stronger.
Our bike mechanic Joël Nankman shares his tips for tackling greasy drivetrains.
Tempted to skip a workout because you’re short on time? You’ll need a new excuse.
This chef with a thousand tall tales lived a life too mythical to be true—but it was. Now, his legend lives on in a charmed, mysterious bicycle.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.