Yokoyamachō, Hachioji, Japan
Higashiasakawamachi, Hachioji, Japan
Shared by 13
Los Altos Hills, CA, United States
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Discover how these astounding A+Award-winning projects are referencing and revising traditional notions of home, pushing residential typologies into exciting new terrain.
Shared by 21
All images: Vincent Callebaut Architectures Mobius strips hover somewhere in between 2D and 3D, creating an infinite surface in the process. While the idea o...
Shared by 44
Are you interested in improving your architectural drawing technique? In this #ArchitectureVideo , the Founder of 30X40 Design Workshop and new #OneDrawingChallenge Juror Eric Reinholdt walks you…
While it may seem like a sci-fi fantasy, the movement toward new ways of constructing buildings without humans is becoming very real.
West Vancouver, Canada
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.