Shaped like baskets, carpets, and fish, you won’t believe these buildings are real
Blob sofas and conversation pits may play into nostalgic longing, but designers say the trend also reveals something deeper
If you've ever wanted to live in an IKEA, now you can (sort of)
It’s giving organized mess
These pet-friendly plants will ease your mind (and stop unnecessary trips to the vet)
Brighten up your space with the best house plants that are low maintenance (aka, hard to kill).
From the deserts of Tunisia to the woods of Northern California, these are the must-see filming locations for intrepid Star Wars fans
From Calabria to Sardinia, Tuscany to Campania, here are 10 unique Italian villages perfect for admiring the country’s timeless beauty
As the national housing crisis continues, more and more people are leaving behind the idea of reserving an extra room for guests
From a big game reserve in South Africa to a landmarked masterpiece in Brazil, these stylish haunts are just as popular now as they were when they first opened
Beautiful patio cover ideas so you can bask in your outdoor living room in all weather
The inimitable architect sits down with AD to explain his daily routine, philosophy on design, and creative process
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.