The Best of Andscape
8 most popular Andscape articles, as voted by our community.
Black And Everything, In Full. Formerly The Undefeated.
Andscape on Fitness
How deadlifts helped me finally accept my body
Lifting weights provided more than just strength gains
Andscape on Sports
Stephen Curry at 35: ‘I feel like I got a lot left’
SAN FRANCISCO – NBA stars LeBron James and Chris Paul are both over 35 years old and still playing at an elite level. Golden State Warriors star Stephen Curry’s…
LeBron James is creating a legacy
LeBron’s Power Plays is an occasional series examining LeBron James’ two decades in the NBA and how he has influenced both professional sports and the larger cu…
These are some all-time favorites with Refind users.
More than a summit to scale
At around 8:30 p.m. on May 11, the eight members of the Full Circle Everest Expedition reached their summit window, where they would begin the climb to the worl…
In times of crisis, government needs to speak our language
It was a moment that was both heartbreaking and instantly recognizable for me. In the midst of all the media coverage of the school shooting in Uvalde, Texas, t…
Dolphins owner Stephen Ross was praised for hiring Black coaches. Then he got sued for discrimination.
Sidelined is a season-long look at the NFL’s lack of diversity in its coaching ranks. When he named Brian Flores as head coach of his NFL team in February 2019,…
House music’s golden era is having a ‘Renaissance’
Beyoncé's new album is proof of the genre's lasting impact
The oral history of LeBron James’ unforgettable (and prohibited) workout with the Cavaliers
When he was the coach of the Cleveland Cavaliers, John Lucas routinely filled his offseasons with individual workouts and packed gyms for pickup games with high…
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. is one of more than 10k sources we monitor.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.