The Best of Allure
7 most popular Allure articles, as voted by our community.
The Beauty Expert 💄 #AllureBestofBeauty http://instagram.com/allure
Allure on Beauty
Watch Two Women With Completely Different Hair Textures Achieve the Same Vivid Dye Job
The results are incredible on both!
Allure on TV
Jennifer Aniston Has Nothing to Hide
At 53, the actor opens up about her path to leaving regrets and some deeply personal pain behind.
These are some all-time favorites with Refind users.
Nobody Is Born With Freckles
So why do some people get them — and how?
Where You Live Can Determine What Smells Good to You
And four other reasons why scent only exists in your own head.
Is There Any Value to Having Crystals in Your Skin Care?
Rose quartz and other precious materials are finding their way into our products. We asked experts from the scientific and spiritual realms if they work.
Barbie Ferreira Risked It All — and It Paid Off
Much like her character on 'Euphoria,' the rising Gen Z icon is no stranger to taking bold chances
Augustinus Bader Made Us Believe in a $280 Cream. How?
The answer involves stem cells, a billionaire, Melanie Griffith, and a puppy that ate slug pesticide.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web that make you smarter, tailored to your interests. is one of more than 10k sources we monitor.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.