A comprehensive list of UX design methods & deliverables (2021)
The most common tool, methods, processes, and deliverables that designers use throughout the digital product design process.
More from UX Collective
Design for AI: What should people who design AI know?
It’s 2022 and we are in the early days of artificial intelligence design.
Creativity as a system
Seeing creativity as a system simplifies the creative process & allows for better management of creative energy over time.
I’m a designer at LinkedIn. Here are 4 tips to attract more recruiters
Understand how recruiters source candidates on LinkedIn and how to optimize your profile to improve your chances of being found
The business power of design: understanding Airbnb’s redesign
In software, design can be one of the most important levers of growth.
2023 visual design trends guide
The rise of motion design, parallax, immersion, contrasting UI styles, imitations and more
«me. As always the 2023 edition is prepared in a similar manner — with thoughtful consideration that took a few weeks of thorough»
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.