25 Predictions for Social Media Marketing in 2021
After a tumultuous 2020, what's on the social media marketing horizon for the next 12 months? Here are our predictions for the year ahead.
More from Social Media Today
New LinkedIn Data Shows the Top Digital Marketing Skills Currently in High Demand
Looking to improve your digital marketing career prospects in 2022? Check out these data notes from LinkedIn.
LinkedIn Shares New Research into Effective, and Ineffective, Thought Leadership Approaches
The new LinkedIn/Edelman B2B Thought Leadership report highlights some key areas of focus for content marketers.
32 Predictions for Social Media Marketing in 2023
What's coming next in the world of social media marketing? Here are our predictions for the next 12 months.
TikTok Launches ‘TikTok Academy’ Marketing Education Platform
The courses provide key insight into how to make best use of TikTok for marketing.
The Ultimate Social Media Marketing Checklist [Infographic]
Ensure you're covering all bases with this handy social media marketing checklist.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.