So, you’ve written an awesome blog post that provides lots of value…now what? How do you get it in front of the right eyes, and as many pairs of eyes as possible? Promoting your blog posts the right way is just as important as writing amazing content. After all, if no one sees your content, it’s all for nothing. In this latest ultimate guide, I want to show you how to promote a blog post so that you generate traffic. You’ll be able to find all kinds of free and paid promotional strategies and I’
I’ve been a blogger and worked with other bloggers for years now; over time, I’ve noticed a lot of the same mistakes being made over and over again by different blogs. In this article, I’ll be going through 8 of the most common blogging mistakes to avoid. So if you’re thinking about becoming a blogger, struggling to keep your blog afloat or have just recently started blogging, this is a post for you. 1. Not knowing your audience One of the most common mistakes bloggers make is that they don’t kn
Influencer marketing has proven itself as one of the most effective digital marketing tactics of recent years – and all signs point toward a very similar situation in 2018. However, influencer marketing requires finding and contacting numerous influencers at a time, which can prove to be time-consuming and not always effective – unless, of course, you have the right tool to help. And if you need to find and connect with several influencers on a monthly basis, then you definitely need a tool to h
Want to improve your lead generation and make more conversions? Lilach Bullock shares her top tips for how to use content marketing for lead generation
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
450k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.