9 commandments of building a strong remote team culture
Founder of Indiez.io joins us to share the pillars of building a great remote team culture based on his own trials and errors scaling a fully remote team.
More from Dribbble
A freelancer's checklist for building a strong personal website
A checklist of the most important elements to include in your personal website as a freelance creative, plus how to curate your site so you get hired.
What I Learned Co-Founding Dribbble
After 10+ years, our co-founder Dan Cederholm is hanging up the pink hi-tops. Read on to hear Dan reflect on all of the learnings from his experience co-founding Dribbble and what's next for him.
21 Must-Have Tools for Graphic Designers in 2020
Shared by 407, including Ines Bieler, Niklaus Gerber, Brandon Uttley, luis antónio santos, Marius Bleuer
A freelancer's guide to crafting effective project proposals
How often have you approached freelance projects only to end up overworked and under-budget? In this guide, learn how to craft an effective project proposal that improves the outcome of your efforts.…
5 healthy habits you need to manage creative burnout in 2021
With burnout on the rise, it's more important than ever for creative professionals to learn how to manage it. Here are 5 healthy habits you can start implementing now to help you beat burnout once and…
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web for every user, tailored to the user’s interests. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.