8 Examples of Influencer Marketing on TikTok
Interested in TikTok, but don't have time to experiment with your own videos? Here's how eight brands sponsored influencers who were already on the app.
More from HubSpot
How to Use TikTok: A Step-by-Step Guide
TikTok is one of Gen-Z's favorite apps. But less tech-savvy marketers can find it hard to navigate. Here's how to use it and publish your first post.
What HubSpot's Highest Performing Blog Posts Have in Common & Why These Elements Work
Wondering what elements make up a successful blog post? We reviewed the top 8 blog posts on the Marketing Blog in 2022 to find out.
How to Get Buy-In from Some of the Top Marketing Leaders: 3 Execs Discuss What KPIs Matter…
Learn from execs at HubSpot, LinkedIn, and G2 on which KPIs matter most to them in 2023.
30 Best Bots for Marketers in 2023
Use these bots to automate parts of the marketing process, so you can spend less time on repetitive tasks and more time running your business.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web for every user, tailored to the user’s interests. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.