17 Charts That Show Where Content Marketing is Heading
I started content marketing in the early days. So early that when I first met the WordPress founder, he had just raised $1.1 million for WordPress. Fast forward to today and WordPress is worth over a…
More from Neil Patel
How to Find a Profitable Niche in Affiliate Marketing
Quite often, you might hear people talk about affiliate marketing and think that it’s easy, passive income. “I can sit there all day on my couch while I watch the affiliate revenue pour in!” It’s…
How I Generate 18,800 Visitors from Google Without SEO or Ads
If you want to get traffic from Google, how would you go about it? Chances are you are either going to leverage SEO or pay for some ads. But what if there was another way to get traffic from Google? A…
SEO vs. SEM: The Differences Explained
Are you comparing SEO vs. SEM? Read our guide to learn the key differences between these two marketing channels.
Affiliate Marketing Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide
Ever since the 4-Hour Workweek was released, everyone seems to have the same goal. To wake up in the morning, open their laptop, and look at something like this: (Image source: Top 5 SEO) Passive income. That’s the dream, right? Make money while you sleep. For 99% of people, affiliate marketing is how they get […]
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web for every user, tailored to the user’s interests. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.