Signed up for 100 Marketing Emails. Here's What I Learned
From confusing signup forms to dead-end confirmation pages, learn what to avoid to maximize every signup interaction.
More from CMSWire.com
Why Better Customer Journey Maps Will Improve Your Customer Experience
CX has become a top priority, as companies work to meet shifting customer needs and customer journey maps are a critical part of delivering on those demands.
What Should You Do With Your Inactive Email Subscribers?
Should you email inactive subscribers who haven’t opened or clicked any of your promotional emails in a long time? That is the question.
Intelligent, Cognitive, AI-Based Search: Separating Hype From Reality
(First article in a two-part series.) We live in exciting times. A new wave of systems is emerging that apply machine learning, AI, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and more to provide more effective
How to Use Content Marketing to Your Advantage
Content marketing is a must for brands that want to create awareness and attract new customers. But what does it take to create a successful content strategy?
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.