20 Instagram Reel ideas for all types of brands
Looking for Instagram Reel ideas? We’ve got you covered with our list of 20 ideas broken down by industry.
More from Sprout Social
7 Steps in Creating a Winning Social Media Marketing Strategy
Content specialist Brent Barnhart gives examples of how companies are successfully marketing their products via social media, including the content originator’s own analysis and tracking products. Having defined goals, creating themed content and understanding the role that user-generated content can play in your social strategy are all important. Barnhart’s article can provide a useful social marketing road map for 2019 and beyond.
The components of a successful social media calendar template
If you want to create a social media calendar template that works, this article explains all the essential components you need.
How to Do an Instagram Audit in 60 Minutes or Less
Follow this simple Instagram audit to get valuable data to improve your Instagram marketing strategy. Who says audits have to be boring?
How to use LinkedIn creator mode effectively
Learn the features and benefits of LinkedIn creator mode and how it can help you improve your LinkedIn reach
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web for every user, tailored to the user’s interests. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.