Top 19 Data Science Interview Questions for Beginners
Job interviews make everyone nervous. But this is what they are designed to do. It is the most common medium to assess a candidate’s presence of mind and his/her ability to remain calm and composed in a tense situation. In order to ace the interview, you need to have in-depth knowledge of the role you… Read More »Top 19 Data Science Interview Questions for Beginners
More from Data Science Central
Math for Data Science in One Picture: What do you REALLY need to study?
In my last blog post, I covered the statistics you need to know for data science. But of course, stats isn't the only math related knowledge you need. Rather t…
80+ Free Data Science Books
An archive of all O'Reilly data ebooks is available below for free download. Dive deep into the latest in data science and big data, compiled by O'Reilly edito…
Introduction to Various Reinforcement Learning Algorithms
This article was written by Steeve Huang. Reinforcement Learning (RL) refers to a kind of Machine Learning method in which the agent receives a delayed rewar…
29 Statistical Concepts Explained in Simple English
This resource is part of a series on specific topics related to data science: regression, clustering, neural networks, deep learning, decision trees, ensembles, correlation, Python, R, Tensorflow,…
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web for every user, tailored to the user’s interests. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.