7 Smart Phrases People With High Emotional Intelligence Keep Saying Over and Over, and Why
Shared by 931, including Deirdre Breakenridge, Tinamarie, Marjorie Martinez, Nrupal Akolkar, Marsha Collier
«I want you here because you're amazing, and I need to know I can rely on you."»
More from Inc.
Keep Forgetting Things? Neuroscience Says These 5 Habits Improve Memory and Leadership
Let's go to the neuroscience: five specific tricks to improve memory and recall things better.
«the brain organizes memories spatially, so creating a rarer experience—like walking backward—leads to memories being stored differently.»
The Difference Between Making Money and Keeping Money
Building wealth and keeping wealth are two very different things that require completely different portfolio strategies.
3 Lessons Marketers Can Learn From the Green Movement
Marketers can learn from the ways that sustainability activists adapt their message to the audience, activate the desire to create change at scale, and share compelling, world-changing stories
«When talking about a topic as complex and meta as sustainability, it's important to offer a pathway to change, not just rhetoric or blame.»
How to Get Good at Making Money
Entrepreneur Jason Fried offers the most fundamental of all small-business advice: how to get good at making money.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web for every user, tailored to the user’s interests. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.