How To Meet Each of the 3 Sets of Needs In a Relationship
There are three sets of needs in a relationship, but they can't all be reached at once. Here, get a framework for how to prioritize them.
«many of the people I work with actually need to become needier in order to feel healthy and have more fulfilling lives. Both having needs and being needed by others are completely normal states of being»
More from Well+Good
Daily Steps Goal if You’re Walking to Improve Brain Health
A recent study that looked at walking to improve brain health found that logging this many steps per day boosts memory and cognitive function.
«“It’s advised to try to walk at least 30 minutes a day, but remember that 10 minutes is better than nothing,”»
3 Mental Tricks To Fall Asleep When Your Mind Is Racing
If racing thoughts or worries are keeping you awake, try one of these three mental tricks to fall asleep, straight from sleep doctors.
«et into bed, leave your eyes open, and focus on staying awake, instead of falling asleep»
How To Feel Confident Instead of Focus on Being Confident
It's important to learn how to feel confident rather than be confident because confidence isn't a trait but a changeable state of being.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.