Plunge Into Powerful Introspection With These 100 Deep Quotes!
As we go through each day, there are many ups and downs. We have moments where everything is just chugging along perfectly and other times where there are
«"The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude." – Oprah Winfrey»
More from Parade Mag
The Top Foods for Longevity, According to a Study - Parade: Entertainment, Recipes, Health, Life, Holidays
Registered dietitians have advice on what to stock up on at the grocery store.
74 Types of Succulents (With Plant Pictures) - Parade: Entertainment, Recipes, Health, Life, Holidays
Get inspired to add extra green to your home office or garden!
25+ Plants That Repel Mosquitoes - Parade: Entertainment, Recipes, Health, Life, Holidays
Wait, we can feature gorgeous greens AND avoid mosquitoes? Sign us up!
Martha Stewart's One-Pan Pasta Review (with Video) - Parade: Entertainment, Recipes, Health, Life, Holidays
We can see why this is Martha Stewart's #1 recipe!
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web for every user, tailored to the user’s interests. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.