What Is Self-Parenting And How It's A Part of Healing
Forget mantras and self-help that do not work. Use these simple self-parenting strategies to make lasting changes in your life.
More from LifeHack
10 Best Natural Sleep Aids to Help You Feel Rested
A sleeping disorder like insomnia is among the most disrupting of rest and sleep conditions. Here's the best natural sleep aid and ticks to help you feel rested.
8 Natural Ways to Improve Your Sleep Quality Tonight
Securing a good nights sleep sets the stage for having a great next day. Here are 8 natural ways on how to improve your sleep quality.
«Use the last 30 minutes to engage in those activities you find most inducive of sleep. This might be meditating, taking a shower, or planning your day.»
What Is Opportunity Cost And How to Calculate It?
Opportunity cost is a concept that applies in many situations. Understanding how to use it will boost your productivity.
«if you decide to buy a new phone, the cost of this activity isn’t just what you’ll pay for but the value of the forgone alternative, such as signing up for a self-improvement course.»
Best Anti-Inflammatory Foods Recommended By Health Coach
If we want to stay fit and healthy, anti-inflammatory foods are the way to go. Here are the 10 best anti-inflammatory foods to eat.
What Is Diminishing Return And How to Prevent It
Understanding the law of diminishing returns will help you manage your time effectively and boost your performance in the long run.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web for every user, tailored to the user’s interests. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.