How to Plan the Best Vacation
From finding the best flight deals to pro-approved packing tips, here's how to have a better vacation.
More from Real Simple
How to Start Retirement Planning in Your 20s, 30s, 40s, and 50s
Start where you are with what you have.
How to Clean Your Walls—Whether Painted, Wallpapered, or Brick
Our guide will show you the easiest way to clean the walls in your home—from how to clean walls without removing paint to cleaning wallpaper or brick walls.
Body Wash, Shower Gel, or Bar Soap? How to Know Which Is Right for You
Should you use body wash, shower gel, or a bar of soap in the shower? It actually depends on your skin type, age, and where you live.
How to Fall Back Asleep After Waking Up in the Middle of the Night
Sleep experts share what to do and what to avoid if you need to fall back asleep after waking up on the middle of the night.
7 Smart Ways to Hide Cords and Wires All Over the House
To help your home look exceptionally neat and organized, here's how to hide cords in every room of your house, including how to hide TV wires on the wall.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.