Can’t sleep because of anxiety? These easy techniques will help you switch off
Because scrolling on Twitter won’t help.
More from Stylist Magazine
This is why we’re so addicted to feeling busy at work (and what to do about it)
The answer lies in the concept of “optimal busyness”
How to stay calm during confrontation if things start to get heated
Struggle with letting your emotions get the better of you? Read this.
Boost your mental and physical health with these super easy hobbies
Life moves fast, but that doesn't mean we can't still have mood-boosting hobbies! From painting, sewing and other creative hobbies to ones that enhance our physical fitness, here's our list of 9 of…
«Doing something simply for the love of doing it is pretty priceless on its own»
How to tell when it’s time to quit your job to protect your mental health
Putting your wellbeing first is important.
Why embracing the Finnish concept of sisu could be the key to mental resilience right now
It’s all about finding inner strength during tough times.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.