8 Essential On-Page SEO Factors for Fast Impact
When you need results fast, making on-page SEO optimizations is a great place to start. Which are the most important on-page SEO elements? Read on for a step-by-step guide to making impactful on-page…
More from Semrush
What Are Outliers in SEO A/B Testing?
In this post, we will discuss what outliers are in SEO A/B split testing. We will also shed light on some of the issues that cause outliers to occur.
New Authority Score: The Most Manipulation-Resistant Metric
A major update to our Authority Score metric makes it easier to accurately evaluate domain reputability. New improvements include factoring in organic traffic and common spam signals, a visualizer,…
The State of Search 2023
The analysis highlights trends by using recent search data, but also comparing 2022 to 2021 to unpick how people searched, industries performed, and SERPs changed across the world.
The phenomenon of zero clicks in Search is leaving many marketers wondering how their target customers are acting, and grappling with how best to appeal to them online.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.