In case you didn't know, change management is an important skill in organizations. After all, change is all around us, and it's never going to stop. Here are some key steps to implement change…
Now that most of us have returned from vacation and are getting back at it in the (home) office, it's time for some plain and simple tips to keep that vacation vibe going as long as possible. The key…
«breaks are not a sign of sloth but a sign of strength."»
It's 10:34 a.m. on a Thursday morning while I'm writing this. Headphones on. Spotify activated. Weird 'Focus Mode' playlist playing. Notifications are turned off for both laptop and phone. I'm in the…
«Start by splitting up deep work and shallow work; you can't properly do it simultaneously. Kill distractions, especially when you do your more important focused work. Allow for important breaks. Plan your other tasks around your deep work.»
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.