Giant blockbusters go toe-to-toe with stellar Indies in the best games of 2022.
From The Last of Us to The Witcher, we take a look about what makes a successful adaptation, and why it's OK to divert from the source material.
AI-generated text adventures let players make choices to progress a story that hasn't been written yet. We explore how gamers are using ChatGPT and GPT-4 to fuel a potential renaissance for text-based…
Bungie’s announcement of a reimagined Marathon as a PvP extraction shooter during the May 24 PlayStation Showcase was certainly a pleasant surprise. It was clear from comments on Twitter and in the…
Respawn Entertainment breaks down exactly how Jedi: Survivor's most bizarre and beloved boss came to be part of the Star Wars universe, and what it's been like to see the fan reaction around him take…
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
250k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.