Fareed Mosavat is a Reforge EIR and former Director of Product at Slack , focused on growth in the freemium, self-service business. Previously, he led growth and product teams at Instacart and Zynga .…
Elena Verna is a Reforge EIR and Partner on Experimentation and Monetization Deep Dive programs. Elena is a Growth Advisor to Miro, MongoDB, Maze, and others. She was formerly SVP for Product & Growth…
Design, Engineering, and Marketing have specialities, but Product has not yet defined theirs. We talk about problems that arise when we assume all Product Managers are created equal, different types…
In the tech world, the Design, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales functions have each had specialities for years. But, Product Management has not yet defined specialities . This leads people to think a…
Recently, startup veterans have identified four core challenges with the Lean Startup. Let's break each of those down & look at a more effective methodology.
«an alternative approach I developed that can serve as a better guide for new product innovation called The Deliberate Startup.»
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
100k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.