9 Habits That The World's Healthiest & Longest-Lived People Share
These habits underpin all five Blue Zones.
«only about 20% of the average person's life span is dictated by genes,»
More from mindbodygreen
This Anti-Inflammatory Veggie Dish Is The Perfect Way To Use Up Leftover Produce
Waste no vegetables!
Can’t Stay Focused? What To Do (& Not Do), From A Neuroscientist
Hint: there's more to it than just putting down your phone.
«or Emily KelleherEmily Kelleher é editora de SEO da mindbodygreen»
Why Belly Fat Is More About Hormones Than How Much You Eat
Why cortisol is causing you to hold on to belly fat, plus how to decrease stress for healthier hormones and weight loss.
10 Easy Ways To Cultivate Compassion
How to practice compassion every day.
Is Someone Gaslighting You? 28 Ways To Spot This Form Of Manipulation
It can be hard to spot in the moment.
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks the most relevant links from around the web for you. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.