Die wichtigsten Change-Management-Methoden und -Strategien
Änderungsmanagement ist nicht leicht. Wir zeigen, wie du mit der richtigen Change-Management-Strategie deine Teams erfolgreich durch Veränderungen leitest.
More from Trello by Atlassian
How To Get Started With Scrum and Trello For Your Team At Work
Scrum is a process to help your team solve problems and complete projects productively by prioritizing and evolving based on what's most important to your goals. With Scrum and Trello, your team will never have to work at what work to do ever again!
How to write a project status report that works for your team
Learn how an effective project status report can cut down on meetings and messages, clear up confusion, identify and resolve issues quickly, and ensure everyone’s on the same page.
How to manage multiple projects: Tips and tricks for juggling like a pro
Multiple projects don't have to mean mayhem. Learn tips and tricks for successfully managing multiple projects with less stress, chaos, and confusion.
«When considering task dependencies, you prioritize tasks that have a direct impact on others—and, as a result, the overall progress»
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web for every user, tailored to the user’s interests. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to email@example.com
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.