CMI’s 2016 Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends Survey found that 88% of B2B companies are using content marketing. Why? Because it works. Content improves customer and brand relations. It can influence purchasing decisions. It can rank in the search results and drive qualified traffic to your site. It can encourage people to link back to your […]
The SaaS market has changed a lot in the last five years. In fact, it’s more than doubled in size. I’ve been operating multiple SaaS companies – including Mailshake, Right Inbox, and Voila Norbert – throughout that period and, fortunately, I’ve learned a few things along the way. In particular, my experiences have taught me […]
There’s no silver bullet to growing a business. The actions you need to take are massively dependent on the size of your company. Stuff that works for a six-month-old startup just isn’t applicable to a vast enterprise, and vice versa. In my last article, I spoke about maximizing growth for businesses at that early startup […]
If it seems like you can’t open an industry site without hearing about “customer success” these days, you’re not imagining things. A quick glance at Google Trends – not to mention all the round-up…
Note: This post was written by Luiz Centenaro, Head of Sales & Customer Success at my company Mailshake I was hired by Experient Engine in 2015 as a “Customer Success Manager.” Pop quiz: What exactly…
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets the most relevant links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, mark as read, read later, «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
300k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.