Exponential Growth: Cryptocurrency Exchanges Are Adding 100,000+ Users Per Day
Major Bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading platforms within the global market have been adding more than 100,000 users per day.
More from Cointelegraph
Introducing the Trivergence: Transformation driven by blockchain, AI and the IoT
New business models enabled by this Trivergence — artificial intelligence, blockchain and Internet of Things — are beginning to disrupt many industries and provide platforms for innovation in the…
«To paraphrase Corinthians 13;13, now these three things remain: AI, blockchain and the IoT. But the greatest of these in none — it is their combination. Call it the Trivergence.»
Sam Bankman-Fried is ‘under supervision’ in Bahamas, looking to flee to Dubai
FTX former CEO Sam Bankman-Fried and two others are reportedly currently being detained by Bahamanian authorities.
Cryptocurrency’s latest use case: Music production?
Influencers Estefannie and Look Mum No Computer collaborate to produce music based on crypto's market fluctuations.
Tokenomics not Ponzi-nomics: Influencing behavior, making money
“Influencing behavior does not have to be malicious,” claims tokenomics expert Roderick McKinley. But how do you get the balance right between creating attractive financial incentives without becoming…
What is Refind?
Every day Refind picks 5 links from around the web for every user, tailored to the user’s interests. Picking only a handful of links means focusing on what’s relevant and useful. We favor timeless pieces—links with long shelf-lives, articles that are still relevant one month, one year, or even ten years from now. These lists of the best resources on any topic are the result of years of careful curation.
How does Refind curate?
It’s a mix of human and algorithmic curation, following a number of steps:
- We monitor 10k+ sources and 1k+ thought leaders on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
- In addition, our users save links from around the web using our Save buttons and our extensions.
- Our algorithm processes 100k+ new links every day and uses external signals to find the most relevant ones, focusing on timeless pieces.
- Our community of active users gets 5 links every day, tailored to their interests. They provide feedback via implicit and explicit signals: open, read, listen, share, add to reading list, save to «Made me smarter», «More/less like this», etc.
- Our algorithm uses these internal signals to refine the selection.
- In addition, we have expert curators who manually curate niche topics.
The result: lists of the best and most useful articles on hundreds of topics.
How does Refind detect «timeless» pieces?
We focus on pieces with long shelf-lives—not news. We determine «timelessness» via a number of metrics, for example, the consumption pattern of links over time.
How many sources does Refind monitor?
We monitor 10k+ content sources on hundreds of topics—publications, blogs, news sites, newsletters, Substack, Medium, Twitter, etc.
Can I submit a link?
Indirectly, by using Refind and saving links from outside (e.g., via our extensions).
How can I report a problem?
When you’re logged-in, you can flag any link via the «More» (...) menu. You can also report problems via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who uses Refind?
200k+ smart people start their day with Refind. To learn something new. To get inspired. To move forward. Our apps have a 4.9/5 rating.
Is Refind free?
Yes, it’s free!
How can I sign up?
Head over to our homepage and sign up by email or with your Twitter or Google account.